Date: 7/23/20 4:16 pm
From: <craige66...> <craige66...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Bale Eagle & more
All,
Today I birded the Coyote Creek from the Coyote Creek Golf course south to the Ogier ponds.  Of note: 1 adult BALD EAGLE (circling very high over Ogier ponds) , 1 BELTED KINGFISHER (first I have seen in the Coyote Valley area in a few years), 1 green heron and 7 GREAT TAILED GRACKLES at the golf course parking lot.  27 species in all.

Craige Edgerton

View/Reply Online (#22058): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22058
-=-=-
-=-=-