Date: 7/23/20 10:41 am
From: Heidi Rogers <hrogers.gm...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Scarlet Tanagers and others
Two male Scarlet Tanagers are in our crab apple tree right now.
We have a hen turkey with 12 new chicks in our yard daily, three Robins on their second nesting, a Partridge with 4 chicks were here last week, a pair of Phoebes are on their second nesting, And many birds are at the bird bath daily.
Heidi Rogers
Alton NH

Sent from my iPhone