Date: 7/23/20 4:30 am
From: Teresa Hertzel <teresa.hertzel...>
Subject: [obol] STOP
OBOL People,

I conked out last night by 8:30 and missed the volcanic eruption on OBOL,
but it is there to greet me this morning!

Interestingly enough, the survey I ran on OBOL a month ago highlights these
very issues. I turned the survey results over to the Board of OBA, our
"parent company," and asked them to write up a summary and share it with
you. I am sure that will get posted soon and will probably cause the
volcano to rumble again.

In the meantime, STOP. This discussion devolved quickly into personal
insults and that is the line we do not and cannot cross.

Treesa Hertzel
OBOL Moderator

Join us on Facebook!