Date: 7/22/20 11:02 am
From: Gregory Hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Migration in July - LA Waterthrush
I've had no trouble finding Louisiana Waterthrusheson territory in their
very specific preferred habitat, but until this year I hadn't confirmed
any. Having failed to find any nests, I concentrated this year on looking
for family groups in July. I was able to confirm them in 2 places when I
found adults feeding young out of the nest, both earlier this month.

Greg Hanisek
Watebury