Date: 7/22/20 7:17 am
From: Bev via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Wading Bird ID?
I'm at Crosby pond in Orange at access of 280Racebrook rd , at business park. Near picnic table on edge of pond is a wading bird- I'm not sure of-
Possibly willet , sandpiper or yellowlegs ( legs are muddy)-
Dark straight beak, white eyebrow stripe , Buffy brownish head , White belly & chin with Buffy brown collar, dark brown wings- constantly head bobbing. Was feeding on edge of pond.
Bev propen