Date: 7/22/20 6:30 am
From: Paul Evans <paulevansdo...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Steller's Tricksters
Last week i heard a woodpecker like tapping in the trees while at Minto
Brown Island Park in Salem. Slow and persistent. I found a Steller’s Jay
pecking at a nut/berry on a branch 30 feet up. I had seen this before and
got fooled again. But I still enjoy watching these curiously animated
birds.

Paul

--
Paul Evans DO, LL.D (hon.), FACOFP