Date: 7/22/20 3:14 am
From: Peter Trull <petrull...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] One very surprised sanderling
Jon, that’s a very cool story, event. Worth writing up as a note to publish. After several thousand whale watches, I’ve never seen nor heard of it. Really cool....Gulls Lansing on the heads of feeding whales is a regular event but a migrant shorebird landing on a whale that’s logging is certainly noteworthy.
Peter Trull
Brewster
Cape Cod

Sent from my iPhone