Date: 7/21/20 2:58 pm
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Fwd: racial justice x birding
Thank you so much for sharing this, Leslie. I haven't heard of any similar
moderation or backlash here in Vermont. If anything, the opposite. But this
phenomenon is something to keep an eye out for.

Another similar conversation I've been following recently involves the
language shift from "citizen science" to "community science". This post
summarizes it well:
https://debspark.audubon.org/news/why-were-changing-citizen-science-community-science

Best,
Richard