Date: 7/21/20 2:31 pm
From: Tyler Hallman <hallmanator...>
Subject: [obol] Re: A Message from the OBA Board of Directors
Hi all,

I was given this link in a recent inclusivity in teaching workshop. It's
probably something everyone should be aware of in terms of the history of
race relations in Oregon.

https://pace.oregonstate.edu/content/cic/module2/index.html#/lessons/cj34ztl7v000h3e68lxi74wbj?_k=62qt6j

It isn't political, just history and I thought I'd share in case anyone
wanted to learn more.

Cheers,

--
Tyler Hallman, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky

"We're becoming paleontologists describing things that are already extinct."
-Luis Coloma regarding herpetologists

Join us on Facebook!