Date: 7/21/20 2:24 pm
From: Michelle Nelson <mmnelson57...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto Baylands
I visited the Harriet Mundy Marsh and Duck Pond for the first time
yesterday. I have nothing spectacular to report, but I had two ID
questions, which I put on my Silicon Valley Birding FB page. I also took 2
pictures of a willet (I'm pretty sure) showing the wing pattern.

If the sandpiper is not a "least," I will change it on eBird.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S71673182

Michelle Nelson

View/Reply Online (#22055): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22055
-=-=-