Date: 7/21/20 11:58 am
From: Tom Lake via groups.io <trlake7=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [hmbirds] White Pelican in Hudson
Love them!
Photos?
Last May 2, Jim Yates had one at the Kingston Lighthouse (river mile 92)
Tom

Tom LakeNew York State Department of Environmental ConservationEstuary Naturalist, Region 3, Hudson River Estuary Programwith New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission21 South Putt Corners Road New Paltz NY 12561—<1696trlake7...>