Date: 7/21/20 11:17 am
From: Bridget Egan <mtnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: A Message from the OBA Board of Directors
Perhaps the better question for all of us to ask is:
How can *I personally* ensure I ALWAYS create inclusive spaces (online, in
person, in the field, everywhere) and not assume that my own experiences
are the same as others' lived experiences and trauma? The links to Black
Birders Week panels shared in the original email are a great place to start
if you have no idea how someone could feel unwelcomed, targeted, or alone.

Join us on Facebook!