Date: 7/21/20 10:47 am
From: Diane Pruden <dianepruden...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT: A fascinating moth
It is definitely a Pandorus Sphinx moth. It may be dead. Following mating
or egg laying, the moth does not live very long. A good description and
pictures of the caterpillar can be viewed at

https://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/species/Eumorpha-pandorus

Diane Pruden

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAEweo7OzAJVWQDy6J4viiUpW9v1KYhfVf6V9NOdS35SrqHWDeQ...>