Date: 7/21/20 10:05 am
From: Tom Berriman <blackpoll...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] White-throated Sparrow song
Regarding recent findings of a changing White-throated Sparrow song from
what we were familiar with here in Vermont, I finally was able to put a face
to the 'weird' sparrow song I'd heard at Damon's Crossing the last two
summers. Last year I didn't come close to finding the bird but this year I
managed to get a few recordings of the song but the bird remained elusive.
That is until I saw a White-throated Sparrow close to where I heard the
singing. Today I was able to catch the sparrow singing this interesting song
by digiscoping it from some distance. I thought the song sounded between a
Song Sparrow & Lincoln's Sparrow. I posted a video at the link ( sorry for
the wind interference) If anyone has any thoughts about the song they would
be appreciated.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackpoll1/50137652046/in/dateposted-public/>
https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackpoll1/50137652046/in/dateposted-public/

Tom Berriman