Date: 7/21/20 7:44 am
From: Angela Dimmitt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Migration in July - LA Waterthrush
A Louisiana Waterthrush has been present on my stream in New Milford every year for the past 30 or so (arrived April 8, 2020), singing all summer - still singing now very early morning and very late evening.  But only once in all that time have I been able to see Proof of Nesting - feeding a fledgling, sadly not during this Atlas.  Maybe next year....
Angela Dimmitt
New Milford