Date: 7/21/20 7:31 am
From: Gregory Hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Bink
I have in the past had migrant Bobolinks before the end of July at
Lighthouse Point in New Haven. My earliest is 7/10/95, when I had 6 moving
after a 7/9 cold front. I had 50+ on 7/20/99 in 2 hours. More recently I
had 10 there on July 24, 2019. Any visit I make to the Lighthouse is
prompted by a good cold front.

Greg Hanisek
Waterbury