Date: 7/20/20 7:16 pm
From: Sherri Smith <grackle...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Digest for - 1 update in 1 topic
Does he have them in plastic bags in the refrigerator? If not, too late now. He could contact the DNR and send them to the clinic where they investigate such things. I would wonder about insecticide application to a lawn.
Sherri Smith

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<516D978D-A859-4DDF-995D-B92DE1FF1555...>

Join us on Facebook!