Date: 7/20/20 10:25 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Brown Pelicans at A2E on 7/20/2020
All:

Three times recently I was told that a long line of Brown Pelicans were just seen flying off to the west.  I kept yelling "That's the wrong way!" but it didn't seem to change anything.  But then today at about 9 there were 4 of my (FOS) Brown Pelicans flying in from the west.  They landed in the northwest corner of A2E with some American White Pelicans.  See photo.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#22052): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22052
-=-=-
-=-=-