Date: 7/20/20 9:13 am
From: Susan Schneider <susanschneider7...>
Subject: Re: [SJBirds] Ravens!
Ravens are breeding near Faklis Park in Stockton as well. I saw them
carrying nesting material several times this spring on my visits to the
Bear Creek Bike Trail that runs alongside the park.

Good birding,
Susan

--
Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of *The

“The impact of human-induced warming is worse than previously feared, and
only drastic coordinated action will keep the damage short of catastrophe.”
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, October 2018 report (authored
by 91 scientists from 40 countries, based on over 6,000 scientific