Date: 7/20/20 8:23 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Block 94E Shelton
Hi Serena,
For Cranbury Pond/bog, you can park on Leo Lane, a side road off James Farm Rd to the south of the pond. Then walk (carefully) N along James Farm to the pond, which can be viewed from the small dam/spillway.

Contact me offline for tips on birding other sites.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone