Date: 7/20/20 5:00 am
From: Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] 2 Black Oystercatchers at San Francisquito Creek mouth
For those of you that are interested in the phalaropes but don't know how
to find the east pond at Sunnyvale WPCP, check out
https://scvas.org/self-guided-field-trips. The July 12th entry covers that
area.

Eve Meier (San Jose)

View/Reply Online (#22051): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22051