Date: 7/19/20 8:05 pm
From: JEFF DILLON <hirundorustica...>
Subject: [obol] OBA Fund for Ornithology grant opportunities
The Oregon Birding Association (OBA) is pleased to again announce the availability of three grants of up to $1,000 each for projects that align with our mission to further knowledge, education, enjoyment and science about birds and birding in Oregon.

We also encourage grant applications for projects that work to remove the barriers facing Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) birders in Oregon.

The application deadline is September 1, 2020. Applications will be reviewed and selections made at the September 2020 OBA Board meeting. To allow opportunities for a variety of projects, successful applicants with continuing projects may not apply during the next grant cycle, but may apply again after that.

You can find information about previous projects as well as the application form on our website https://oregonbirding.org/oregon-fund-for-ornithology/.

Please forward this announcement to anyone that may be interested in this funding opportunity.

Applications will be reviewed and selections made at the OBA Board meeting in September 2020. Please see the application form for submission instructions. https://oregonbirding.org/oregon-fund-for-ornithology/

Join us on Facebook!