Date: 7/19/20 4:44 pm
From: Evergreen Erb <evergreenerb...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Songs
I agree with Maeve. I am noticing actually more birdsong in the morning
than I did in June. Just today, my beloved winter wren was still singing,
and quite close to the house...thank you, dear wren, I love your song! But
many others are singing also when I go out at 6 am with my pup (Cardinal,
Song sparrow, Catbird, Yellowthroats, Chest-nut sided Warblers, Veery,
Hermit thrush, Wood thrush, etc), and all through the day! I am really
enjoying it, and feeling like I want to hold on to it, which of course I
can't. So, I will try to be present to it while it's here. Evergreen in
Jericho