Date: 7/19/20 12:24 pm
From: Nick Pulcinella <npulcinella...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Morning Flight in Green Valley
External Email

Hi Birders,

I also started monitoring the Morning Flight of migrants this week in Green Valley. Having moved to Green Valley in May 2019, this will only be my second year of monitoring the fall morning flights so I’m still trying to get a handle on what is happening. I don’t get the numbers like Brian Gibbons, who seems to be on a nice flyway, but it is interesting gathering the data anyway. Yesterday and today were good for kingbirds and Cliff Swallows and today I had my first migrant Black-headed Grosbeak (a high flyover moving N-S).

Good Birding,
Nick Pulcinella
Green Valley, AZHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds