Date: 7/19/20 11:36 am
From: Robert Behrstock <rbehrstock...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Painted Bunting and movement: Hereford, 29 July
External Email

Dear Birdsters,

Things were definitely moving in lower Ash Canyon after this morning's early rain. New arrivals in our yard included an imm. Violet-crowned Hummingbird, a green-backed male Selasphorus, one Chipping Sparrow, a male Western Tanager, a couple Black-headed Grosbeaks, a Virginia's Warbler, and a male Painted Bunting Karen noticed (perhaps the one Chris Harvard reported nearby yesterday).

Good luck to all,
RAB

Bob Behrstock
Hereford, AZ
"I don't like the country, the crickets make me nervous."
Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) On the Waterfront
Please visit my website: http://www.naturewideimages.com/