Date: 7/18/20 9:32 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sedge Wren - Sandwich
On my way home from watching nighthawks in Ossipee I stopped to listen at the Meadow Brook wetland on Rt. 25 in Sandwich at 10:30 pm. A Sedge Wren was singing constantly from the west side of the road. Unfortunately it was distant enough that it can barely be heard on the videos I tried.

A Virginia Rail also called.

The wetland is just north of Taterboro Rd. This is the same wetland where Ken Klapper had the broods of Ring-necked Ducks.

Becky Suomala
Concord, NH