Date: 7/18/20 3:27 pm
From: Patricia Burden <tallerpat526...>
Subject: [birders] Question regarding dead birds
One of our Blue Water Audubon facebook page members reported finding
two adult Flickers and a Sparrow - all deceased on the same day
without a mark on them. I know birds die from all kinds of reasons,
but he asked if this was something to worry about and if there was
somewhere he could take them to find out why this happened.
So what say you?
Pat Burden
Melvin & Yale, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org