Date: 7/18/20 3:18 pm
From: Linda Fink <linda...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [yamhillbirds] Re: Comet NEOWISE
Well, excuse me but my photos are for identification purposes only and
my photo clearly (or sort of) shows a comet with a tail. Ergo, it should
be accepted as a Yamhill County record... possibly the *first* Yamhill
County record of Comet Neowise. Hmmph.

Linda Fink in comet country (and I heard a Barred Owl while watching the
comet. So there.)

Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!