Date: 7/18/20 10:42 am
From: Nick Pulcinella <npulcinella...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Shorebird Dreaming
External Email

Hello Shorebird Addicts,

While we’re still dreaming of rare shorebirds, we should also add Little Stint & Red-necked Stint into the mix. Adults of both species migrate very early (late June-early July) so IF they are passing through, and that’s a huge IF, we should be looking now because the short window of occurrence for identifiable adults is closing fast. Even worn adults of these species should stand out in a crowd of peeps. Juvs are a different can-of-worms and I think it will take someone with skill, knowledge of this age group and a lotta luck to find one.

Happy Shorebirding,
Nick PulcinellaHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds