Date: 7/18/20 10:11 am
From: Hugh Ranson <zonetail...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Elings Park, Saturday
5 Lawrence's Goldfinches were a welcome sight and sound this morning on the south side of the park, presumably a wandering family party. Blue Grosbeaks continue. The summering male is still singing intermittently, and there has been a female for at least a couple of weeks now; I've seen them together on a couple of occasions. I'm not sure if they're up to something.
Hugh Ranson
Santa Barbara

View/Reply Online (#30721): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/30721
-=-=-