Date: 7/18/20 10:02 am
From: Ashley Peele <ashpeele...>
Subject: [va-bird] Late Season Atlas Progress Report...
We’re on the last leg of our journey through the final season of the second
Virginia Breeding Bird Atlas—and progress reports are looking great!
We're closing in on that 100,000 checklist threshold (currently - 98454),
which isn't a vital benchmark, but wouldn't it be fun to hit? :)

More importantly, the big final-season push is revealing fascinating new
finds and trends from across the state.

Learn more about volunteers’ over-the-top efforts to bring home the
checkered flag - https://ebird.org/atlasva/news/late-season-progress-report/

Ashley Peele, PhD
Virginia Breeding Bird Atlas Coordinator
Conservation Management Institute - Virginia Tech
Office: 540-951-9378 (*Emails preferred. No longer working at office.)
Fax: 540-231-7019

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to