Date: 7/18/20 7:35 am
From: Lindsey Duval <lindsey.duval...>
Subject: Re: [hmbirds] Hummingbird question
Hummingbirds should visit your Hostas as they do like them (they're also on
a Birds and Blooms recommended list for hummers), perhaps they are just
preferring another food source over the Hosta blooms (maybe higher sugar
content in something else).

I'm glad to hear some hostas are nice enough to be blooming too, I'm
renting a room and the poor hostas in the garden here look terrible! (A
neighbor has a million feeders and Scarlet beebalm though.)

Lindsey D.
New Lebanon, NY