Date: 7/17/20 11:35 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Comet NEOWISE
Just as well Paul won't be moderating the statewise Comet List.
I've learned through back channels that all such comet lists will be
rigorously monitored by the *All New* *US Space Force* as an official duty.
And they have a really tough review committee. I doubt Linda's photos
would constitute an accepted record Maybe Ed McVicar's?
Bob OBrien

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 10:33 PM Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
wrote:

> Bob,
>

> Tonight I found the Comet from my backyard patio, just outside my kitchen
> door. So I can say, “Yard Comet !”
>

> As for moderating a statewide list, I say “No Comet”
>

> Paul Sullivan

Join us on Facebook!