Date: 7/17/20 11:30 pm
From: Chuq Von Rospach via groups.io <chuqui=<mac.com...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] (ADMIN) Late Evening thoughts on then Red Bishop, SBB Archives, and an SBB State of the Union

> On Jul 17, 2020, at 11:15 PM, Charles Von Rospach <chuqui...> wrote:
>

> For those of you who asked what Sialia is: it's a site that pulls together list archives from almost all of the california state mailing lists into one location. It can be really handy if you're doing research for an out of local area trip (hey, remember when we did tho

It's one of those nights, and I screwed up editing the email here:

For those of you who asked what Sialia is: it's a site that pulls together list archives from almost all of the california state mailing lists into one location. It can be really handy if you're doing research for an out of local area trip (hey, remember when we did those things?)

If you've never visited the Sialia site, you can find it here: http://digest.sialia.com

---------------------------------------

Chuq Von Rospach http://www.chuqui.com
Email: <chuqui...>