Date: 7/17/20 11:01 pm
From: Amy Carter via groups.io <aec0922=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [SJBirds] Something besides birds
Thank you for letting us know about this. We drove to the South Isenberg reserve tonight. Was able to see the comet through the scope and the binoculars just below the Big Dipper about 10pm. Also scoped Saturn and Jupiter (could really see the Moons of Jupiter) . Had Barn owl and Great Horned Owls. Also had many coyote calling. The other thing we noticed was the large number of cats- we had at least 4 cats wandering around the trees behind the mound.

Amy Weiser
Stockton, CA