Date: 7/17/20 9:05 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Black Butte Swamp Veery
Alan, there is one record for Veery in Jefferson County since 2011. As such it is east of Hwy 20. The record at Black Butte Ranch is west of Hwy 20. They have bred in Black Butte Swamp sporadically since 2005. This year was the first confirmed breeding since 2015. There are no confirmed breeding records in Deschutes or Jefferson farther west than here.

Tom Crabtree, Bend