Date: 7/17/20 8:16 pm
From: Michelle Nelson <mmnelson57...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Coyote Lake
After I read that there were probably too many people trying to see the
Northern Red Bishop, I decided to bird closer to home. (Gilroy)
I had also heard that there were some bald eagles at Coyote.
I had not been in a while, so decided to check it out. I don't like to
advertise it because it's not crowded, and I want to keep it that way. :)

Well - I missed the bald eagles, but managed to see plenty of other birds,
about a dozen wild pigs (including babies), a couple of lizards, and
several deer. One fawn ran toward me before it realized what it was doing,
stopped in its tracks, (cue the squealing tires), then ran by me to a
nearby field.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S71586745

Michelle Nelson

View/Reply Online (#22038): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22038