Date: 7/17/20 5:55 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Great Black Hawk Statue
PLEASE, NO MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD!
Two posts that are off topic is already two too many.
Thanks!
Roy

Roy HarveyCTBirds moderator/administratorBeacon Falls, CT

On Friday, July 17, 2020, 8:39:48 PM EDT, Gabriel Cohen-Glinick via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Kevin,

With all respect, I don’t feel this was an appropriate response to this message - the issue of statues reinforcing cultural racism is a serious one that impacts many within our birding community. If this is not what you were referring to, I apologize.

Gabe Cohen-Glinick
Providence, RI

Sent from my iPhone