Date: 7/17/20 3:26 pm
From: Glenn Kincaid <glenn...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Request for White-eyed Vireo documentation
As there has been at least 1 White-eyed Vireo in our area this year, I forward this message from the California Bird Records Committee. If you have documentation and have not already done so, please consider submitting it.

>> 1a.
>> CBRC review and request for documentation
>> From: Thomas Benson <mailto:<tbenson...>?subject=Re:%20CBRC%20review%20and%20request%20for%20documentation>
>> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 13:53:06 PDT
>>
>> California birders,
>>

>> In mid August the California Bird Records Committee (CBRC) will begin reviewing the following records for which we have yet to receive documentation. If you have any documentation to submit for these records (or for any other White-eyed Vireo, Worm-eating Warbler, or Kentucky Warbler seen this spring or summer), please do so as soon as possible. Feel free to forward this request to local listservs as appropriate. Thank you.
>>

>> Tom
>>

>> Thomas A. Benson
>>
>> Secretary, California Bird Records Committee
>>

>> 2020-053 White-eyed Vireo, 24 May 2020, Patterson Pass, ALA
>> 2020-044 Worm-eating Warbler Warbler, 16 May 2020, South Fork Clear Creek, SHA
>> 2020-041 Kentucky Warbler, 10-11 May 2020, Lake Tamarisk Golf Club, RIV
>> 2020-056 Kentucky Warbler, 27 May 2020, Grasslands Regional Park, YOL
>> 2020-064 Kentucky Warbler, 14 Jun 2020, Old Womans Creek, SM
>> 2020-060 Cape May Warbler, 5 Jun 2020, Southeast Farallon Island, SF
>>

>> What kind of documentation should one submit to the CBRC? Following are some guidelines for submitting media and written descriptions that will be useful for helping the CBRC evaluate records and archive documentation. Documentation may be submitted directly to the secretary via email (<secretary...> <mailto:<secretary...>), or by using the online submission form (http://www.californiabirds.org/report_sighting.html <http://www.californiabirds.org/report_sighting.html>).

> [...]

View/Reply Online (#30717): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/30717
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>