Date: 7/17/20 3:19 pm
From: Ben Pearl <bpearl...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Legal Parking For The Bay Trail Near the A8 Salt Pond Complex
Hi all,

Pond A8 is scheduled for additional restoration actions as part of Phase II
of the South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project. I assume that as part of
the restoration, the planned trails will be completed and become open to
the public. I don't know the exact timeline for when work on A8 will
begin, as construction is currently ongoing at the Ravenswood ponds in
Menlo Park, and I believe ponds A1 and A2W will be worked on before A8. As
such, I would not expect trails to open there for 5-10 years.

If you want to keep up to date on project plans, you can visit
southbayrestoration.org for more information.

Cheers,
Ben

--
Ben Pearl, M.S.