Date: 7/17/20 8:47 am
From: Susan Heath <sheath...>
Subject: [texbirds] Red Knot records
Texbirders,

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is working on designating critical
habitat areas for Red Knots in Texas and they need some data. They have
already searched ebird and gotten records from the surveys being done by
GCBO, CBBEP, ABC and HAS. If you have in your notes any data that has not
been submitted to ebird between 2010 and 2020 of Red Knot counts of more
than 30 birds, especially anywhere between Mustang Island and the Sabine
River, can you send me the information? Thanks much.

Sue

Susan A. Heath PhD

Director of Conservation Research

Gulf Coast Bird Observatory

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of the company.

Join us on Facebook!