Date: 7/16/20 1:36 pm
From: David Zittin <dzittin...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Stevens Creek County Park
Hi Birders,
Floy and I walked from Bay Tree Parking along the rim trail to the dam and returned via Tony Look Trail.
We encountered 25 species. The most notable sighting was our first Rufous-crowned Sparrow at this location.
The prettiest sighting was six California Quail perched throughout a blue elderberry bush eating ripe berries.

Details at https://ebird.org/checklist/S71551695

View/Reply Online (#22024): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22024
-=-=-
-=-=-