Date: 7/16/20 9:20 am
From: ed mcv <ed.mcvicker...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [yamhillbirds] Comet NEOWISE
I added it to my Comets Photographed in Oregon
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/10665268@N04/albums/72157715120971801/with/50118361431/>
list
(n=1) last night from the Koll Wetlands overlook in Beaverton. I assume
Paul heads up the listing campaign for the Oregon Cometing Association....
probably a lot easier than the OBA list management.

Had a Black-crowned Night-Heron fly-by, too.

Ed Mcvicker
Portland