Date: 7/15/20 8:06 pm
From: Romain Kang <romain...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] 2020-07-09 Two golden eagles in Sunnyvale
Last Thursday, walking east from Sunnyvale WPCP about 0715, my wife and I
spotted two large raptors in a transmission tower. I initially thought
they were immature bald eagles, but I have been persuaded that they were
golden eagles. They were still perched on the tower when we came back on
the return leg of our walk.

Romain

[image: P7090041.jpg]
[image: P7090108.jpg]