Date: 7/15/20 10:26 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] The Northern Red Bishop at Crittenden Pump House on 7/15/2020
All:

Earlier I was out on A2E and photographed an adult Least Tern showing the yellow bill that Sibley says is "yellow bill unique" (see photo #1).  There was also at least 8 Snowy Plovers running around out in the center of the Crittenden dry pond.

Later, at about 9:15, right next to 2100 Crittenden Ln (the Crittenden Stormwater Pump Station) the Northern Red Bishop was posing for close photos, which a few photographers will probably show.  Unfortunately my photo #2 is the only one that didn't get totally washed out by the bright background.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#22018): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22018
-=-=-
-=-=-