Date: 7/15/20 6:59 am
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Exeter Wastewater Treatment Plant - STILL CLOSED TO BIRDERS
I checked in with Josh Scotton at the Exeter WTP regarding access for
birders.

He indicated that contractors are working to clean out one of the
lagoons and he is concerned for birder safety.  This
work is expected to continue through August.  I will contact him again
at the beginning of September.

Please spread the word.

Thanks,

Steve Mirick