Date: 7/15/20 4:40 am
From: Carol Furtado <carolfurtado2...>
Subject: Re: [birders] bird song?
This year I have noticed a Carolina Wren going through a huge repertoire of songs at one time, maybe 10 or 11. It’s quite an event!

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<692CFB34-2288-4243-96A0-A54A905F35A2...>

Join us on Facebook!