Date: 7/14/20 2:35 pm
From: Lindsay Story <lsbirder...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Rufous capped Warbler; Patagonia; Sunday.
External Email

I don't see any comments today (07-14-20, Tuesday) concerning the
Rufous-capped Warbler so I will put in my two cents. It was vocalizing
when Keith & I arrived at the beautifully described spot at 5:50a.m. Three
more times it called out before briefly showing itself at 6:34a.m. We got
a great look at this handsome bird. However, as Keith raised the camera
for a picture, a dastardly squirrel flushed the warbler. We hung around
two more hours, but never saw or heard it again. ...Facing the meadow
noted in earlier posts, the bird was in a small tree near the left end of
the berry bushes. This is all left of the big cottonwoods. ...Thanks to
all those who shared the great directions.

Lindsay Story
Mesa AZ