Date: 7/13/20 6:53 pm
From: Chris Overington <chris.overington...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Stevens Creek Trail
Excellent! I actually saw this bird last Thursday (July 9th) hanging out
with a couple of House Finches at the very Southern end of the parking lot,
furthest from the new Burrowing Owl enclosure (poor cell phone photos
attached!) but didn't record it on my eBird list because I couldn't
identify it! That means it's been around for a few days at least. I'll
update my list and thanks everyone for the information!

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 5:16 PM Naomi <nlgoodman...> wrote:

> Good find! I wonder if it's the same N. Red Bishop that hung out in the
> channel near the Shoreline Maintenance area last summer?

View/Reply Online (#22011): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22011
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>