Date: 7/13/20 4:59 pm
From: Gail Coffey <gcoffeywriter...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Yellow-billed Cuckoo in our yard in Wilton
A Yellow-billed Cuckoo was in my yard for about a half-hour today. I got
some good looks at the bird foraging high up in the oaks and my husband
took a few photos which I posted on e-bird if anyone wants to check them
out.

Very exciting to watch the bird call-which she/he did frequently.

Gail Coffey
Wilton